Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Working on stuff ....

Just letting you all know I'm alive :-)

I'm participating in a mega kit called "Popsicle Paradise". There are 23 designers participating , including yours truly- and I am having a ball with it. I am trying desperately to get a rose in it somewhere.... anybody up for popsicle lace? LOL ( I can't design with out lace somewhere ...)

It goes public June 1st. I hope you like it. It will be perfect for all those summertime scrapping memories.

Wish me luck- I'm all a-twitter ! More pretties soon. Promise :-) Catt

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're ok, the colab kit sounds cute, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt