Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been busy ..... it's bow time !

Been gone for too long !

I've been busy, tho.....
Rainy from my Sweetz group made a comment about making bows, and I went on a month-long bow-making search and try- out binge. I've learned a LOT :-)

I want to preface this download with a note about this bow. I copied the style of this bow from an image I downloaded months ago on the net. (it had rainbow stripes) It wasn't from a scrap or designer site or a kit. I have easily put in 50 hours of work drawing, shading, outlining, refining, re-drawing, etc before I even made a bow other than my template. Imagine my shock when I saw an almost identical bow as a giveaway 2 weeks ago ! I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was a great style :-)

I almost didn't put it out, but I've made over 100 of them! (I had a creative fling with adjusting hue, saturation, color balance, you name it) and I want to share them, and what I've learned from making them.

NEWS FLASH !! THE BOW COMES FROM THIS TUT-
http://eaglesrestgraphics.com/tutorials/redbow.htm
It's made from selections.

So- here's the first of them.

Because of their net ancestry- PLEASE- NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY !!! :-)

I will have some CU ITEMS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.



Download Bouquet of Bows HERE


link renewed 6/10/2009

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhhh!! neither is this one. Oh shucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt