Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been busy ..... it's bow time !

Been gone for too long !

I've been busy, tho.....
Rainy from my Sweetz group made a comment about making bows, and I went on a month-long bow-making search and try- out binge. I've learned a LOT :-)

I want to preface this download with a note about this bow. I copied the style of this bow from an image I downloaded months ago on the net. (it had rainbow stripes) It wasn't from a scrap or designer site or a kit. I have easily put in 50 hours of work drawing, shading, outlining, refining, re-drawing, etc before I even made a bow other than my template. Imagine my shock when I saw an almost identical bow as a giveaway 2 weeks ago ! I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was a great style :-)

I almost didn't put it out, but I've made over 100 of them! (I had a creative fling with adjusting hue, saturation, color balance, you name it) and I want to share them, and what I've learned from making them.

NEWS FLASH !! THE BOW COMES FROM THIS TUT-
http://eaglesrestgraphics.com/tutorials/redbow.htm
It's made from selections.

So- here's the first of them.

Because of their net ancestry- PLEASE- NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY !!! :-)

I will have some CU ITEMS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.



Download Bouquet of Bows HERE


link renewed 6/10/2009

1 comment:

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt