Friday, March 14, 2008

Last of Part 2 Boys & Girls

ff
Hi ! Here's the last of the Elements for this set. I had fun trying everything I wanted to try- hope I didn't bore you silly with pastels. :-)

The papers in these last few items are a few posts back if you want any of them.

Thank you for all your lovely comments ! Makes me feel great, and glad I had some folks to share with.

For those of you who asked me about the roses in my header, check my first kit Tea & Roses. Its still up. Go to the October posts in 2007

Download Boys & Girls Part 2 Elements HERE

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Dear, absolutely wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for this wonderful kit.

    Lots of luv

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elements, thank you, you are so talented and very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks! You do tremendous, simply magnificent things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt