Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Boys & GirlsFrames ...

Such fun making these ! They are the "fancy frames" of this kit. There are a few homey ones coming up, in this theme or in part 3, which has some floral and black prints.

This download has 12 frames total- hard to see, but there's blue and blue/green frames, and blue, pink, black, and floral rings for each. See my detail shot below- Thanks!



I'm very pleased that so many folks are enjoying my kits. It's my genuine pleasure to make them.
One blessing of MS- I get to play on my 'pewter lots :-) Gonna go soak up a cup of Earl Grey and contemplate tomorrow's post.



Download HFS Boys & Girls Part 2 FRAMES HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt