Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Boys & Girls Part 3 PAPERS

I have really enjoyed taking this kit to the limit- the black is such an accent. You'll find that this coordinates pretty well with parts 1 and 2 of Boys & Girls, but will also hold it's own.

I don't plan much out in advance, just "go with the flow", so I'm just as interested as you are in what's going to get posted :-) This is all pretty new for me. I have a feeling if I did more actual scrapping my designs would be different, so I guess you're stuck with my 'Let's try this" approach. I just don't have the energy to do much actual scrapping ( although I have 2 books in my head...) .... I'm not complaining ! I'm grateful to be able to do this much. Besides, when is there enough time and energy for ANY scrapper you ever met ? LOL





Here's the download link to Boys & Girls Part 3 PAPERS

Next post: frames

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are just fantastic, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt