Thursday, January 3, 2008

THE LAST OF ALMOST CHRISTMAS

For those who don't want to make their own flowers, here's a few I made. There's 3 new papers, just because the stripes got me :-)







Download Flowers

Plus HERE


This whole kit has been a trial and error thing for me; all of this is new. I messed around with various ribbon styles and decided to just give them all to you!





Download Almost Christmas Ribbons HERE





CORRECTION FOR THE CHRISTMAS DAY KIT:

Somehow I left out elements (a green candle, red & green ribbons), so get them here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great kit. Love the glass flowers and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I just got a chance to surf back to your blog and you have been VERY busy since T&R ;) I just downloaded ALL of Almost Christmas... so, Thank You Very Much! Beautiful Job on everything. The colors are such a nice refreshing reminder of Spring Time ;) Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful kit.

    Lots of luv

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet lady
    wowowo your work it's adorable
    hugsssss & i wish to you a wonderful week end

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt