Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Almost Christmas Part Six

Almost Christmas is almost over! I'll be putting out the rest of the kit this week, and then it's on to the new year :-)

I'm very new to this designing stuff, but I'm really enjoying it. I guess you all get to come along for the ride as I learn how to do this. For example, the flowers below. I got started and I couldn't stop! By the time I'd made 50 + flowers I sadly realized that I could not anticipate every design combo a scrapper might want. The RESULT: this kit. Mix and match to your hearts content.













*** A TIP: if you have a clear glass preset in Eye-Candy or SBPro, try flood filling a template with a gradient and use the pre-set. ***

Next post will have some flowers I made for this kit and some other goodies if you don't want to assemble any.

Download flower kit HERE

1 comment:

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt