Monday, September 29, 2008

All Fall Ruffled Ribbons


Coordinating ribbons in solid colors (the dpts are background papers )





Since these are all my design, the CU version of the ribbon is offered NEXT POST.

Sometimes I use random images fron the net in my freebie kits. I don't make the items that include any images of that type CU because of copyright issues. But when it's all mine, it's all yours ! ( For example, the fabric patterns used in quilt #2 are from fabric previews, so I keep that PU and DR only) That's why my kits have very individual TOUs, so be sure and check them .

OK! Download All Fall Ruffled Ribbons HERE

2 comments:

  1. myscrapbook says: thank you for the lovely ribbons and papers. great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt