Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ALL FALL Preview - last 2 Curliy Ribbons





















Here's the last 2 of my CU - they are entirely yours :-)

Download CU 3 HERE

Download CU 4 here


Below is a preview of my ALL FALL kit. This may not be exactly what there will be ( there will be lots more-) just to give you an idea.

I'm beginning to use a few purchased CU items in my kits ( Thank you, thank you! to all my generous donors ) to round them out. It feels like cheating - but on the other hand, I'm thrilled to be able to buy from some awesome designers. I learn so much by studying their stuff- then I make more of my own stuff :-) We all win !

Downloads begin next post.

Thank you so much for all your comments- I still feel that a download in itself is a thank you-and I get huge enjoyment from your shared thoughts, too.

Hugs and God bless- Catt





7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the curly ribbons! I am going to have a ball playing with these. And the fall kit is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Catt, for the ribbons. I like these and have had a hard time finding curly ribbons I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the ribbons. Love the fall kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this kit! I just finished downloading all the files from more recent posts... It is appreciated! I love your kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt