Saturday, November 17, 2007

My sincere apologies ...

It has come to my attention through my faithful friends at Sweetz that I have used a copyrighted image by Sandy Lyman Clough in this kit, and they are so right!

I apologise to the artist, and to all of you for blowing the basic rule: NO STEALING. I truly did not intend to- I was so carried away by my first kit fever I just beeped along....

Anyway, I've replaced the 2 images that had Ms. Clough's artwork with some frames you can put your own beautiful photos in. The improper images have been removed from the download . I made these two frames to replace them:








You can download them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt