Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cool Summer Nights QP



I know this is a little backwards, but that's how it goes, I guess :-)

This will be part of a larger kit. It will have some cool colors with a little hot sun- sort of Eastern Oregon. I think this will be kind of random- elements here, papers there- but that's just the way it's showing up. Look for a sprinkling of Designer Resourse items, too.

It's early morning here. My toothless but none-the-less beloved cat is lazily sleeping on my computer. My family is safe , the grape vines are growing and I am typing. Life is good !
I wish you the joy of all your blessings today, whatever they may be.

Huggers- Catt

Oh! Download Cool Summer Nights QP HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to comment.
Want a reply? e-mail me !

diamond_catt@comcast.net I enjoy your comments so much-and learn a lot, too.Blessings and hugs- Catt